Name Change


Students and Staff / Faculty may request a name change on their MyGRCC account(s) with a legal name change. 

Name changes must occur through the Student Records Department (Students), Student Employment Services (Student Employees), or HR Department (Staff and Faculty) before we can process name changes for your MyGRCC Login.

Important Note:

  • Make sure your important contacts realize your email address will change.
  • Do not forward emails to another account. This can cause the GRCC domain to get blacklisted.

For questions regarding this process please call the Technology Support Desk at (616)234-4357(HELP).

Key Features

  • Update your MyGRCC account names to reflect your updated legal name


All students, faculty, and staff

Request Service


Service ID: 37
Tue 5/30/17 12:51 PM
Wed 12/29/21 1:22 PM